- You can flash an Arduino Sketch (program) to your controller. If not, go to Flashing/Uploading.
There are a few programs that can be flashed to the controller to help with troubleshooting your hardware and identify if the GPIOs are working correctly.
- GPIO Tester: scans all GPIOs and indicates what values it reads depending if internal pull-up or internal pull-down resistors are enabled.
- Board tester: Used for testing new BlueMmicro and BluMicro840 boards: will blink each GPIOs.
- BlueMacro board tester: Used for testing new BlueMacro840 boards: will blink each GPIOs.
- KB Key Tester: Scans each GPIOs and identifies which ones are connected. If they are connected through a diode, the positive and negative sides will be shown. If no diodes is present, GPIOs will be shown on both positive and negative GPIOs.
- KB Matrix Tester:Scans each GPIOs and accumulates the detected positive and negative GPIOs into an array you can use in your hardware_config.h file. If no diodes are present, GPIOs will be shown on both positive and negative GPIOs.
For an example of one of them, watch this video: